Favorite Things #27Monday, November 17, 2014
1. DIY pancake sandwich inspired by Jollibee's. Instead of bacon, I used ham. Why I haven't thought of this before, I don't know, but it definitely works!
2. Fishballs, squidballs and kikiam on a Sunday afternoon.
3. Me and the sea. Not a usual sight but this is one of those moments that I really enjoyed being surrounded by a body of water. Hahaha.
4. "Be the flower in the concrete." says on top of Urban Abode's beautiful door. <3
5. Linguini Fini's Manila Caprese pizza (cherry tomatoes, house kesong puti, basil and olive oil). Yum! Their restaurant is definitely worth checking out because of the quirky interiors. Jose Rizal as Alex from A Clockwork Orange, anyone?
6. Finally saw John Wick yesterday after completely giving up on watching it (I thought they already stopped showing it in cinemas). It was a straight up action movie, nothing more, nothing less. An hour and a half of Russian mobs, exploding faces and jiu jitsu and violence and revenge. Not too bad. It was really good seeing Keanu in action again but let's just say I expected more from this film.
It's finally off peak season at work and I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to our family vacation in Ilocos this month end and spending the end of the year with friends at Sagada. Can't believe 2014's coming to a close soon. It's been too fast but so far, I am enjoying the ride. Life is good. :)
(more on instagram)