2. I really don't know how to. I've never actually dated. Anyone. Ever. I mean prior to being in a relationship. My last relationship went on for 8 years. And it was my first. So yes. Never dated. Ever. Noob, I know.
3. I have this notion that going to a job interview and dating would feel like the same thing. Hahaha. I don't like job interviews because you have to wear uncomfortable clothes, they make me feel anxious and nervous and extra perky and sometimes (just sometimes) not myself.
4. I was reading this book, Attachments, by Rainbow Rowell and I read this line:
"He wasn't scared, exactly, to start dating again. He just couldn't visualize it. He could imagine himself a year in, at the comfortable place, the hand-at-the-small-of-the-back place. But the meeting, the making a girl like him... He was useless at all that."Okay. So apparently, I'm not the only one who feels that way. That pretty much sums up everything I feel.
5. I should stop thinking about this too much.
6. I remember all these dating
What the hell, let's just get on with it.