Loops & Links
Loops & LinksTuesday, December 10, 2013
LOOPS & LINKS
1. Donald Glover's Personal Notes. Donald Glover has a lot of thoughts and frustrations. And he penned each one of them on hotel paper. I found it very raw and very honest. I especially loved the last one. It reads:
I got really lost last year. But I can't be lonely tho. Cause we're all here. We're all stuck here.
I wanted to make something that says, no matter how bad you fuck up, or mistakes you've made during the year, your life, your eternity, you're always allowed to be better. You're always allowed to grow up. If you want.I felt like giving him a hug after reading everything. You can read it all here.
2. Frankie Magazine. It's a national bi-monthly based in Australia. Everything just looks too dainty and crafty and creative. Their magazine covers are just amazing.
3. Illustrations by Julian Landini. What fascinates me is that most of his creations are done by just using ballpoint pens on paper. His illustrations depict women in their everyday intimate moments. It's so incredible how he manages to capture that moment just by using colored pens and sometimes a splash of watercolor!
4. The Tent Scene from The Royal Tenembaums. I found this link that discusses in detail the beauty and misery that is encapsulated in that moment between Margot and Richie Tenembaum inside the tent. So much feels~!
5. Introversion comic strip by Luchie. Click here to read the entire thing. It's lovely and so spot on. Some people just enjoy the solitude and appreciate the silence more.
6. One of my favorite PostSecrets ever. If you don't read PostSecret, I suggest you do. Now.