Soul Pancake Sunday: How Can Someone Get To Know You?Sunday, October 27, 2013
|Image from here.|
If ever our worlds would connect IRL, let me just tell you that I'm awfully quiet. So, say, for some reason you want to ~*~get to know~*~ me, here's the lowdown:
1. If there's one little perk I wish the Boss upstairs would've given me, it's not to suck at small talk. Because I am so bad at it. I suck at filling those empty gaps in those wordless moments. That's why I don't start the conversation. Ever. So be a nice person and ask questions to keep the ball rolling. Tell a joke no matter how lame it is. Okay. Not too lame.
2. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, don't talk to me about politics or religion. I won't even explain why. Music would be a nice start. Also movies and food. A little bit about relationships, perhaps?
3. If you're as awkward as me in real life and might not want human interaction yet, I suggest you read my blog. Oh, you're here. I have a lot of thoughts. I don't need to be drunk to be honest with what I think. I post interesting things. S o m e t i m e s.
4. When I'm the one talking, please listen. When I'm the one asking questions, please answer honestly. I don't judge.
5. Let's just hangout. What better way to get to know someone, right? I like meeting new people and getting inspired by them. There's a comforting feeling I get whenever I meet someone new that brings a fresh perspective on the table.
SP Official Site / SP Facebook / SP Tumblr / SP Twitter